Coconu Oil-Based Lubricant
- Discreet package
Coconu Oil Based Lubricant
Coconu Oil Based lube is perfect for anal play, stroking, clitoral use, and more! Ideal for anyone who seeks a healthy lubricant, free from safety issues*.
Why use a natural oil-based lube? Well, Coconu:
- Is super-slick.
- Is long-lasting; doesn't dry up so quickly.
- Doesn't contain chemical preservatives, stabilizers, and thickeners that may damage sensitive tissues.
Coconu contains only these USDA-certified organic ingredients:
- Sunflower seed oil: Helps skin maintain its natural barrier.
- Coconut oil: Anti-inflammatory; rich in antioxidants that promote skin health.
- Beeswax: Moisturizing; rich in vitamin A & antioxidants.
- Shea butter: Softens and soothes; contains vitamins A, D, E, & F.
- Cocoa (theobroma cocoa) seed butter: Also soothes skin; great source of polyphenol antioxidants.
- "Sweet almond" oil: Natural fatty acids nourish the skin; soothing & moisturizing.
- Kukui seed oil: Promotes unblemished, healthy skin.
- Sea buckthorn oil: Contains all 4 omega fatty acids, plus vitamins A, C, E, K, B1, & B2.
- Vitamin E, non-GMO: Great for skin healing and slickness.
That's right, Coconu does NOT use any of: glycerin, petroleum products, parabens, alcohol, phthalates, gluten, or fragrance.
It's also very discreet! The Coconu tube can be mistaken for a normal body moisturizer.
How to Use Coconu: The small tube of Coconu goes a long way. Apply a few drops to the surface of your sex toy, the penis, or the clitoris. Then spread around with clean fingers. Apply more if extra slickness or stretching is desired.
Coconu is semi-liquid at room temperature, and squeezes out in drops. Store below ≈72 degrees Fahrenheit for a thicker consistency. Coconu may be refrigerated overnight to make its natural oils more solid.
Its moisturizing effects can also soften and smooth cracked skin (like knees or heels) for hours. This natural lubricant is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties due to its coconut oil and more!
Coconu comes in a 3.0 oz. tube.
* Do not use oil-based lubricant with condoms for protection. All other uses are safe.