Both cis men and cis women can find pleasure from anal play that produce orgasms.
What is the prostate?
The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the penis, just in front of the rectum.
Where is the prostate?
For people with prostates, orgasms involving your butt have a convenient target: the small bulb of flesh located on the front wall just a few inches inside the rectum that helps with ejaculation.
Why does prostate and anal stimulation feel good?
The rectum and butthole are highly sensitive areas. The persistent rub of a fingertip over the slightly crinkled skin of your hole is enough to make some toes curl, so it’s no surprise that butt orgasms are possible, even if you don’t have a prostate. The rectum is teeming with nerves, and the major one – the pudendal nerve – is attached to both the perineum and the rest of your genitals.
How do you achieve prostate and anal orgasms?
Prostates can be stimulated directly, or indirectly through the perineum. Prostate orgasms tend to feel deeper and more expansive than penis ones.
Here are just a few ways to seek butthole bliss:
- Fingering, whether it be tracing the rim, fucking inside, or massaging all the right places. This can also be done with toys. As with any kind of penetration, ample lube is important – doubly so because the anus doesn’t produce its own lubrication like vaginas do. Fingering must be started slowly, giving your body time to adjust.
- Penetration with toys or other body parts. People without prostates can benefit from the same prostate-seeking tactics of using curved toys and angled thrusts: dragging against the top wall to stimulate the sensitive nerves there.
- Stimulating the hole, either through oral sex (aka rimming), touching, or using toys. Taste-shy participants can use lube and a dental dam to avoid direct skin contact. Gentle touches or lapping can be used to loosen the butthole and allow for shallow penetration with your tongue or toys.
- Massaging the perineum, often with knuckles or firm pressure from toys.
- For more on anal sex and pleasure, check out The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for [Cis] Men and The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for [Cis] Women.
For even more on different types of pleasure, check out Types of Orgasms by Betty Butch.
✦ GET 25% OFF STOREWIDE BLACK FRIDAY 2019