Let's get clear on Gaslighting- what is it?
Based on a 1944 film called "Gaslight", a husband systematically makes his wife believe she is crazy- in simpler terms, psychological manipulation.
Tawney Seren gives us examples of Gaslighting, and solutions to recognize and rebuild after such scenarios.
Someone may be gaslighting you if...
- This person constantly lies
- Your feelings are invalidated
- Projection: accusing you of things an individual does themselves.
- Tears you down, and build you back up again
- Cut you off from friends or family
Youtube: Tawney Seren Visit Tawney's Channel Here