Return PolicyOur Return Policy
Everything we ship out to you is brand new, and will be shipped to you in the packaging received from the manufacturer.
Given the intimate nature of the products we carry, we do not give satisfaction returns. We do this for the safety and care of our customers, so please select your purchases carefully.
Defective Product Return:
In order for a defective product to be considered for return, the following criteria must be met:
• A defect in workmanship which is detected upon receipt of the product before it has been used. We may ask that you provide pictures of the defect. A defect in workmanship must be reported within 24 hours of confirmed delivery. Items which have been altered are ineligible for return.
• A mechanical defect has occurred within the first 14 days of ownership. If the manufacturer warranties this product beyond 14 days, we will help you to facilitate resolution.
• Products must be used in the manner for which they were intended. Defects which occur from altering, overuse, misuse, abuse or excessive force will not be considered.
• Please determine if there is an actual mechanical defect. Always try fresh batteries first. Additionally, there are often notches in the cap and base that need to line up before tightening the cap so that the contacts align properly. Read the user manual. Charge the unit as per the manufacturer’s instructions completely before attempted use. If you are still unsure, contact us at email@example.com so we can help you to determine if your item has an actual defect.
• Once the item has been used, due to sanitary reasons, we cannot accept a return. If the manufacturer warranties this product beyond 14 days, we will help you to facilitate resolution. If we facilitate a replacement on behalf of the manufacturer, please do not place a new order, your item will be replaced once the defective item is received.
• Items returned with the pretense that a defect exists or which have been tampered with to create the appearance of a defect will be disposed of and no credit will be issued. Used items which have been "switched out" under the guise of a new purchase will be detected and no credit will be issued. Items will be tested upon receipt and must display the issues described in the RMA request or they will not be replaced. Return directions must be followed so as not to affect the outcome of your claim.
• Customer will be responsible for return and replacement shipping for warranted items past 30 days of ownership.
• To process your defective exchange promptly, all returns must be pre-approved, so please email our Customer Service Representatives for your Return Authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before you send your product back, we’ll help you troubleshoot your purchase to see if we can get it working.
• Defective items will be replaced with the same item. No refunds. Peepshow Toys will replace a defective item one time. Any future defects will be handled through the manufacturer provided your item still falls under a warranty. Some defective items will be handled via the manufacturer only.
• A return label will be provided to you if it is determined an actual defect exists within the initial 14 days of ownership. Only 1 label will be issued. Please make sure that you have provided the correct email address and that your spam filters do not intercept emails from peepshowtoys.com or UPS.
• The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be written on the outside of the return package.